This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for ipworldtv.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- IPWorld TV, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us. We will not share, rent or sell this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. We use an outside shipping company to send orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
- Access to and Control Over Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, Billing or Customer Service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- In order to subscribe to our services through this website, a user must first complete the account registration process. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name, email address and phone number). This information will be used to contact you, if necessary, about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
- To place an order, you must provide your shipping address and financial information (like credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.